Oxford HealthCare is still hiring in your community!
Oxford HealthCare is now a part of the Help at Home family of companies. We are the nation’s leading provider of high-quality support, providing a gold standard of care to seniors and people with disabilities.
Right now, our clients need us more than ever. We are still hiring compassionate private duty nurses, and we are taking every precaution to protect our communities.
We commit to being transparent and open in our hiring process to ensure your health and safety. Our clients, caregivers and employees will always be our top priority.
We strive to be an employer of choice in your community, and our nurses and caregivers are the foundation of our work. Eligible staff have the opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, and we offer in-depth training and strong career paths for those who want to grow within the organization.
Help at Home makes a difference in the lives of our clients and our communities, and our nurses take that job seriously. That’s why they come to work every day with helping hands and compassionate hearts and support our mission in the following ways:
- Ensure that Help at Home delivers unsurpassed care to individuals with developmental disabilities
- Provide medically prescribed services including ventilator and tracheotomy care, g-tube feedings, medication administration and first aid care
- Supervise our highly trained, compassionate and dependable LPNs and caregivers
- Coordinate client care with doctors and other medical providers
- Ensure compliance with care plans as well as state or waiver guidelines
- Support Help at Home’s mission to enable the highest level of personal independence and meaningful lives for our clients
- Train and develop caregivers and other front-line staff
- Assist branch operations with other duties
Help at Home Nurses in Mississippi enjoy:
- $200 sign on bonus after 80 hours of work – ask your interviewer!
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Optional short-term and long-term disability
- Flexible Scheduling
- Supportive Management
- Team-oriented Environment
Along with a current nursing license, Help at Home’s nursing teams meet the following standards of excellence:
Commitment to Help at Home’s mission to be the leading national provider of high quality, person-centered care and support to the elderly and people with disabilities in their homes and community-based settings
- Support of Help at Home’s values
- Serve Others
- Own It
- Work Together
- Do What’s Right
- Be The Best
- Give Back
- Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Access to reliable transportation throughout the surrounding 2-3 counties
- Experience working with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and with DDID Medication Administration training
In order to be employed as a Registered Nurse, candidates must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation and benefits vary by state and location so please ask for complete details at your interview.