To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Jose, CA
- Courtney Ignaffo
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
FT Advance Practice Provider | San Jose
Acadia Healthcare • San Jose, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PRACTICE WITH ACADIA HEALTHCARE!
Full-Time Advanced Practitioner
San Jose Behavioral Health
- Currently 80 Beds, but growing to be a total of 168 beds by the end of 2019
- Practice Setting/Type: Inpatient setting, but adding an outpatient suite in 2019
Psychiatric patients require care from specialty-trained professionals, in a highly-specialized, and quality-focused environment. Our team at San Jose Behavioral Health Hospital in California is seeking to add a like-minded Advanced Practitioner to their diverse and dynamic team. San Jose Behavioral Health is growing rapidly this year and is seeking advanced practice providers to join their team. The facility is currently in the midst of a multi-million dollar expansion project that will include an increase in number of inpatient beds, an outpatient suite, and a crisis stabilization unit.
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant able to practice in the state of California
- Advanced nursing knowledge and clinical skills through an appropriate educational program
- Preferred PMHNP certified
- Ability to work 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday
- Experience in psychiatric treatment required
Acadia Healthcare is offering competitive pay, relocation, and a sign-on bonus as well as full benefits for this opportunity! Please reach out directly to discuss the details of this opening and set-up an interview with the facility CEO:
Courtney Ignaffo Physician Recruiter, Western Region