181 Main St.
Professional - Clinical
* Position Summary
* Stephens Memorial Hospital is seeking a Physical Therapist with Pelvic Floor Rehab experience or someone who will work towards certification. Primarily an outpatient PT position. Performs physical therapy evaluations, develops plans and carries out treatments to restore function, relieve pain, and prevent disability following disease, injury, or loss of a body part; helps patients reach their maximum performance, in accordance with the Plan of Care prescribed by the physician. Provides all aspects of care based on standards established by the American Physical Therapy Association.
* Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
* Education: Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in an accredited Physical Therapy program.
* License/Certifications: Active Physical Therapist license required. Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) required.
* Experience: Prior experience working in a hospital, nursing home or outpatient Physical Therapy Department is preferred.
* Knowledge of chart/medical record documentation and terminology requirements and federal/state laws related to release of health care information
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary for interacting with patients, physicians, supervisors and other staff
* Ability to maintain professional manner even under stressful situations
* Proficient computer skills
MaineHealth was ranked one of America's Best Large Employers in 2022 by Forbes!
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system whose vision is, "Working together so our communities are the healthiest in America." MaineHealth consists of nine local health systems, a comprehensive behavioral health care network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and 1,700 employed clinicians working together through the MaineHealth Medical Group. With approximately 22,000 care team members, MaineHealth provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire. Learn more about our system at mainehealth.org
At MaineHealth, we offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our packages include health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you'll be working with health care professionals that truly value the people around them - both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the well-being of our communities and care team members. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Join us, and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to a new level.
- Home Care
- Life Support
- Medical Records
- Pelvic Floor
- Physical Therapy