About this role:
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
The Enterprise Functions Technology (EFT) group provides technology solutions and support for Risk, Audit, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Corporate Properties, and Stakeholder Relations business lines. In addition, EFT provides unique technology solutions and innovation for Wells Fargo Technology, Enterprise Shared Services, and Enterprise Data
Management. This combined portfolio of applications and tools are continually engineered to meet the challenges of stability, security, scalability, and speed.
Wells Fargo is seeking a ServiceNow Product Solution Engineer, focusing on aligning forward development with Best Practices and Technical Standards. This role will partner with Technical Governance, Platform Architecture and ServiceNow Developers to ensure that design, coding and practices are in alignment with scalable enterprise solutions. You will be supporting the products of IT Service Management, Risk Management or Business Continuity Management based on your experience and skillsets.In this role, you will:
- Align architectural designs to development stories and requirements
- Advise on design and technical best practices for ServiceNow development and implementation
- Create Design and Technical Documentation to architecture standards
- Contribute and approve improvements to the technical standards
- Qualify customizations and technical debt for prioritization
- Provide design and code review for developers
- Communicate best practices, standards and available resources to developers, product owners and peers
- Assess CMDB and CSDM alignment with the product
- Mentor software developers and identify training opportunities
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including managers
- Partner with architecture, governance, production support and platform engineering teams effectively
- 5+ years of Specialty Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years of ServiceNow Development, Design or Implementation experience
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Internal Job ID: @RWF22Pay Range
$120,400.00 - $250,000.00 AnnualBenefits
We Value Diversity
- Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefits
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Business Continuity Planning
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Data Management