Beacon Hill Financial is working with an outstanding international nonprofit organization to identify a Controller! The Controller directs all financial and accounting functions of the organization and manages all of the financial statements, leads the streamlining of accounting processes & procedures, and oversees the entire functionality of the department.
- Reviews and verifies accounting and financial records.
- Verifies and maintains compliance in accordance with GAAP.
- Maintains compliance with government and nonprofit regulations.
- Approves revenue, expenses, budgets & forecasts, payroll, and accounts related to the general ledger and subledgers.
- Supports budget preparation and oversees forecast processes.
- Oversees preparation of invoices.
- Records and reviews revenue entries.
- Maintains compliance of federal, state, and payroll taxes.
- Supervises and evaluates the performance of employees within the department.
- Conducts trainings for accounting and financial processes.
- Interacts with external auditors and delegates tasks within the department as they relate to audit requirements.
- International accounting & finance experience.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in accounting or finance.
- 5+ years of experience in the nonprofit sector.
- Supervisory experience with deliverables, deadlines, and staff performance.
- Experience managing complex cash flow plans.
- Experience overseeing audit process.
- Experience conducting financial presentations to small and large groups.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Controller - Nonprofit
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Controller - Nonprofit.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles