To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wilmington, DE 19801
- Maria Jameel
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Performance Management Analyst
WSFS Bank • Wilmington, DE
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
WSFS Bank is currently seeking a Retail Performance Management Analyst. The Retail Performance Management Analyst is primarily responsible for capturing information, presenting summaries through clear and concise reports, drawing conclusions and providing insights, recommendations, and forecasts related to Retail business line performance. The incumbent will identify and develop organizational methods and calculations for Retail incentive plan calculations and other reports. The incumbent will manage updates to incentive programs and systems and relay communications to Retail leadership and Associates. The incumbent will produce a variety of reports on a standard schedule and fulfill inquiries. The incumbent will maintain the integrity of data and reports by monitoring exceptions, completing audits and providing resolutions. The incumbent will forecast and budget various information including non-interest expense and capital expenditures related to Retail projects while providing explanations for variances. The incumbent will manage payment of invoices including tracking vendors and related information while insuring the integrity of the invoices. The incumbent will act as a liaison to Retail management to develop and document new incentive plan and other proposals, and also collaborate with other departments to fulfill requirements.
This is a full-time, 40 hour per week, Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM position, located at the Bank Center office in Wilmington, DE.
• Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related Business degree or equivalent combination of education and similar relevant experience. MBA is preferred.
• Must have a minimum 5 years of directly related finance or accounting experience in banking or financial services.
• Must have a demonstrated financial acumen and analytical experience delivering forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis, and data interpretation of business impact and results.
• Must have a proven ability to develop relationships across the organization, influence other teams and design collaborations to drive results and improve process efficiency.
• Must have proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as excellent listening ability and presentation skills.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Incumbent will be required to stand for intermittent periods of time.
• Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time.
• Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
• The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
• This position requires regular lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Cognitive Demands: The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• This position requires adaptability, assessing, analyzing, calculating, dependability, memorizing, good judgment, stress control, prioritization, social skills and speaking.
• This position requires comprehension, organization, reasoning and decision-making, communication and mathematical ability.
• Incumbent must possess the capability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, prioritization of own work schedule, apply common sense in performing job duties and making decisions which have impact on immediate work unit.
• Incumbent must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, use existing form letter and/or conduct routine oral communication, communicate with individuals using a telephone, hear and speak effectively on the telephone, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, communicate orally with others accurately and quickly, at an audible level that others can hear.
• Incumbent must also have the ability to count accurately and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.