CareStaff Partners is seeking a State Licensed Nursing Assistant (STNA) for a Local Contract position with a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) in Dayton, OH.
The Assignment: Job #11634
- Location: OH
Specialty: State Tested Nursing Assistant - STNA
Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
Patient Population: Adult and Geriatric (19-65+)
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 8 Hour Days
Contract Length: 6 Weeks
Licensure/Certification Required: OH - Active Certification
Experience Required/Preferred: Minimum 1 Year of Prior Long Term Care Experience
Pay: Gross Hourly $13-15/HR - Blended Rate
Experience the CareStaff Partners Difference:
- Join a Family Oriented Team that is Passionate about the mutual goal of finding the right local or travel contract position for You and Your Family
- Seamless Communication and support from your Dedicated Recruiter, Personal Compliance Specialist, and Individual Payroll and Benefits Professional
- Recruiters with Extensive Staffing Industry Knowledge
- Proven Track Record of Recruiting Excellence in Healthcare
When traveling with CareStaff Partners, our devoted Therapists, Nurses, and Teachers are our priority! As a sign of our Gratitude and Appreciation, you'll receive our undivided attention from start to finish, because taking an assignment to travel is a team effort. We are here to help you every step of the way whether it is your first travel experience, or you are a seasoned traveler. Don't sell yourself short by settling for anything less than CareStaff Partners!
- Premium Pay Packages
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Unlimited CEU's
Medical, Dental, Vision, and more.
- Multiple coverage options, because there is no one size fits all when it comes to your well-being
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Competitive and Timely Referral Bonuses
Job Duties and Role Responsibilities:
A Certified Nursing Assistant's (CNA) Job Responsibilities:
Helps patients by supporting personal hygiene and daily living needs; providing comfort, transportation, and vital sign monitoring.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Job Duties:
- Provides patients' personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Provides adjunct care by administering enemas, douches, nonsterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, sitz and therapeutic baths; applying restraints.
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information.
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures.
- Protects organization's value by keeping patient information confidential.
- Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and jcaho standards.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations; maintaining licensure.
- Enhances nursing department and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
- Health Care
- Passenger Service
- Patients Toileting
- Regulatory Compliance