To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Westminster, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC, • Westminster, MD
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The primary role of this position is driving a KBC box truck for local pick up and deliveries, based on internal and or external customer demands. Local is defined as MD, DC, VA, & PA. In addition to the driver’s role, the position will be responsible for performing additional tasks in the warehouse, such as participating in physical inventories, operate material handling equipment, put away and stock materials and other duties as assigned.
Must be willing to work 2nd shift, 12-8:30 p.m.
- Prepare shipments for delivery to a Customer
- Loads truck and secures load to prevent damage during transport.
- Flexible work hours, needs to be able to react to short notice Customer demands.
- Ability to drive forklifts, and or reach trucks.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Ability to apply logic to coordinate and execute the movement of materials.
- Weekend availability needs to be considered as part of core responsibilities.
- Job my require passing a test to obtain customer site access.
- Must be able to work effectively in Team Environment.
- Must have clean driving record and the ability to pass a DOT physical.
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Comply with all Federal, State, and local regulations for safe operation of a commercial motor vehicle.
- High School Diploma
- Previous experience as truck driver is required
- 3-5 years preferably in a Commercial Motor vehicle
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Must be able to work well in a team environment
- Must be professional Customer oriented and possess the willing to get the job done