TransUnion's Job Applicant Privacy Notice What We'll Bring:
•\tA work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
•\tFlexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
•\tOur culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
•\tOpportunities to deliver on an exciting and innovated roadmap, including championing, prioritizing, and communicating a cohesive vision and initiatives to mature and strengthen our Cloud Security posture.What You'll Bring:
Impact You'll Make:
- Pragmatic and value based product management experience with strong knowledge and working experience in agile methodology.
- Demonstrated success planning and delivering complex cross-functional initiatives in a large, global environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to build and leverage relationships at all levels across the company and with business partners.
- Excellent communication skills while serving as liaison working closely with business partners/business owners and internal teams.
- Adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions: thrives on complexity and change.
- Experience in developing business cases and features that the team can execute accordingly.
- Product management experience in Cloud Security or a related discipline (IAM, CSPM, Control Frameworks).
- At least 5 years of experience as a Product Manager, preferably with cloud-based products.
- You will serve as subject matter expert on an enterprise-wide vision and strategy for cloud security features and applications, identifying opportunities and deficiencies and help providing appropriate remedies.
- Within the agile framework, you will develop and champion the product vision and strategy necessary to create and maintain a 12-month roadmap, considering the needs of both voice of technology and voice of customer.
- Support leadership across several agile teams in the alignment of the platform and product backlog to ensure understanding of the strategic roadmap, support of key initiatives, and on-time delivery of commitments.
- Conduct grooming sessions to ensure that acceptance criteria are understood, and all requirements are available.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Specialist IV, Product Management - provided by Dice
- Agile Methodology
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Security