Data Security AnalystCompensation:
Lead IT Security Analyst
• Lead in the design and implementation of information security policies, standards, and procedures
• Establish and coordinate security event identification, response, and escalation procedures
• Perform and support vulnerability management and remediation efforts
• Monitor and manage the enterprise information security infrastructure
• Install, configure, and manage various information security technologies
• Participate in the design and execution of vulnerability assessments, penetration tests and security audits.
• Own enterprise user testing for phishing campaigns, security awareness training, status metrics, etc via the corporate Knowb4 system.
• Review logs and reports of all in place devices, interpret the implications of security related activities, and devise plans for appropriate resolution.
• Review Daily reports to identify cyber security events and maintain compliance requirements.
• Execute all internal and external security solutions for efficient operations.
• Lead, evaluate and continuously improve tools and processes that ensure appropriate integration of security controls across people, processes and technologies.
• Create enterprise security documents including policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures.
• Collect and report key information security metrics
• Assist with the development and delivery of information security awareness training programs
• Coordinate incident response plan and business continuity plan testing annually
• As a member of the Security Team, the Lead Information Security Analyst will work to develop and enhance automated security detection content and response capabilities to address the evolving threat landscape. This includes automated content, tools, and processes that optimize effectiveness and resources.
• Should be familiar working with and understand how endpoint security works.
• Strong collaboration with IT and Cyber team via Threat Intel by incorporating lessons learned and analyzing observed threat actor tactics.
• Ability to work with and understand SIEM's via queries to alerting, searching, threat hunting, reports, dashboards, as well as analytics/metrics - very helpful.
• Experience with AD setting up accounts, disabling accounts, running reports on accounts.
• Must have positive attitude towards learning new and technically detailed platforms.
For consideration please email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Lead IT Security Analyst
• Basic understanding of Vulnerability Management helpful. • Ability to work with mid to large data sets, analyze, correlate, data mine network traffic and event logs to identify anomalous events. • Should have a thinking skill set to demonstrate the ability to make sound decisions and work within a team environment. • Understand the information security threat landscape and strategize methods of detecting/prevention threat actor tactics and techniques. • Work within a framework to identify detection gaps and to model threats to grow threat actor detection capabilities. • Assist with email security. • Should understand network protocols, routing, load balancing, and infrastructure designs. • Basic understanding of security defense measures and mechanisms. • IDS/IPS, firewalls, Web proxies, and host-based detection/prevention systems a plus. • Familiar with Incident Response concepts a plus. • Must be able to participate in team meetings to support team Lead/Manager with stakeholder requirements, business needs to articulate technical processes and objectives. • Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision. • Demonstrate excellent communication and teamwork skills in order to effectively work with the team, IT management, and staff. • Assist and train users in promoting IT Security awareness to improve the human firewall concept. • Must be able to take on level 1 IT Security support calls. For consideration please email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Lead IT Security Analyst
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Lead IT Security Analyst.