To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lafayette, LA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
US Lafayette: Service Operator I (Rigger)- (Plug and Abandonment Operations)
Halliburton Houston • Lafayette, LA
Posted 28 days ago
We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under direct supervision, performs the rigging up and down of Multiple Service line equipment and Job Safety Analysis (JSA) and safety meetings.
- Assembles and prepares equipment for installation and service. Assists in the running of a job.
- Maintains general housekeeping, cleanup, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job. Performs pre/post job equipment inspections.
- Responsible for safe crane and rigging operations during the delivery of services in accordance with Customer's design and KPI's.
- Operates High Pressure fluid pump and coil tubing support equipment (flow back package).
- Performs and completes preventative maintenance on all associated equipment.
- Performs hydrostatic testing on Blow Out Prevention Equipment (BOPE) and reels during pre/post job procedures including Preventative Maintenance (PM's).
- Mentors peers and trains Operator Assistants. Monitors well control parameters and calculations before and during job applications.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes and takes an active part in the Quality Improvement Process. Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations. Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
Requirements: High School Diploma or GED. (Technical School Diploma or Military Training a plus)
- 6 months related experience required.
- Licensure to drive commercial vehicles may be required. Product Service Line (PSL) specific equipment/job skills required.
- Must have completed essential math, red book and Coil Tubing I training.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Basic reading comprehension and writing skills are required. Basic computer skills are required.
- Work Schedule: 14 days on, 7 days off (Shift work offshore). 24 hour on call
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
100 South Park, Lafayette, Louisiana, 70508, United States
Requisition Number: 75579
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Consulting & Project Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.