- Work closely with Project Managers and other team members to develop detailed designs in Electrical Facilities and Plants Lighting systems, Power Distribution Systems, Fire Alarm Systems, Communization and Security Systems, Control and Instrumentation Systems, including field work, schematic and wiring design, space planning, design development, and construction documentation
- Working proficiency in the latest version of Revit and BIM workflows
- Well-versed in Revit modeling and establishing working drawings (plans, sections, details, 3D views, etc.)
- An understanding of Revit family creation and the use of parameters for the purpose of scheduling
- Use of Revit schedules to extract quantity take-offs for cost estimating
- Experience in, or willing to learn, workflows of converting point cloud data to 3D solids for establishing existing conditions
U.S. Citizenship required. Minimum of two (2) years college or vocational training in the area of Electrical Design and/or Drafting four (4) years relevant experience, or any equivalent combination of education/experience for a total of six (6) years.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Applications is required
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks as scheduled is required
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team environment is required
Office environment. (50-65%) Test/Industrial Environment – May be exposed to areas of high noise levels, hazardous propellants, explosives, chemicals and industrial facilities. Travel between facilities and test sites is required. Travel between various facilities/test operations is required and may bring exposure to loud noise and potentially hazardous equipment operation.
Potential exposure to high noise levels, hazardous chemicals, propellants and the like. Appropriate PPE and training will be provided for all conditions.
Must be able to walk, stand, bend, twist and sit for extended periods as well as climb, crawl, and lift up to 35 lbs. (Required Statement)
Equipment and Machines
Standard office equipment - PC, telephone, fax, copier, etc.
Hardware platforms – Microsoft PC and OS
Software: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Regular attendance mandatory (100%)
Overtime/work outside normal schedule required (<20%)
Other Essential Functions
US Citizenship required. A valid driver’s license is required. Must be able to work in a team atmosphere. Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety/risk hazard to the employee or others. Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance as required. Employee must have a valid driver license. CMOE employees will exercise diligence when developing a Safe Plan of Action (SPA) for each task performed. Your SPA is a Company provided tool to be used for the prevention of incidents, accidents, and injuries; as such, it is the most important tool that you are required to use.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws
and [ Link removed ] .
- Audio Equipments
- Autodesk Revit
- Cost Modelling
- Design Development