At Morgan & Morgan, the work we do matters. For millions of Americans, we’re their last line of defense against insurance companies, large corporations or defective goods. From attorneys to client support staff, creative marketing to operations teams, every member of our firm has a key role to play in the winning fight for consumer rights. Our over 3,000 employees are all united by one mission: For the People.
As a Case Manager you must be highly organized and able to work on a varied caseload, take pride in what you do, you will assist the attorney in developing settlements, preparing documents and correspondence as needed. The ideal candidate should be customer oriented, and Bilingual is a plus but not required. This salaried position comes with competitive pay and a generous bonus plan.
- Provide proactive, daily interaction with existing and potential clients, insurance companies, and medical providers, both via phone and in person
- Order medical records from providers and communicate with them during course of treatment
- Obtain documents necessary to support injury and/or liability positions
- Interact with insurance carriers and healthcare providers to secure records and account balances
- Negotiate case settlements with insurance carriers
- Negotiate deductions of outstanding medical balances with providers
- Work directly with multiple coworkers involved in the management and support of case files
- Maintain organized case files
- Prepare comprehensive demands and assemble support for submission to carries
- Interact with attorneys and present case synopsis when required
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Prior experience as a case manager (preferred)
- At least 2 years of legal or insurance adjuster experience
- Ability to multitask, organize, prioritize, handle a fast-paced environment, and manage workload with a positive attitude and minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as attention to detail
- Proficient knowledge of motions, discovery, evidence, litigation documentation, court rules, procedures, practices, calendar depositions, mediation, and hearings
- Strong negotiating skills
- Winning attitude
Morgan & Morgan is a leading personal injury law firm dedicated to protecting the people, not the powerful. This success starts with our staff. For full-time employees, we offer an excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off and paid holidays.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Morgan & Morgan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the I-9 Form.
- Assembly And Installation
- Attention To Detail
- Deposition (Geology)
- Law Enforcement