RSM’s unique approach develops critical thinking and has built excellence in math since 1997. Recently featured by URL blocked - click to apply and the URL blocked - click to apply magazine as one of the players in the “Math Revolution” and ranked one of the best schools in the world by the Johns Hopkins Center for Talented Youth, RSM helps children of all levels build a solid math foundation and develop their critical-thinking and problem-solving skills. For nearly two decades, RSM students have consistently achieved remarkable scores on standardized tests and in national and international math competitions, although attaining top test scores is just one of the benefits of our program. RSM helps students of all levels become more confident in math and develop a deeper understanding of the subject.
RSM is growing fast and we are looking to hire a Project Coordinator. The Project Coordinator (PC) is a hands-on, multi-discipline position requiring exceptional organizational skills, communication skills, and attention to detail. The PC role is to manage commercial renovation projects on time and within budget. Additionally, the PC will assist Business Development on ongoing expansion projects.
- Manage 10 - 15 projects simultaneously
- Maintain & develop relationships with various vendors
- Manage an entire lease hold improvements projects, including but not limited to:
- Coordinate with general contractors, subcontractors, and architects to ensure projects are on time and up to required specifications
- Travel to various construction sites and perform walkthroughs on the new and completed projects
- Assist Business Development in lease reviews and negotiations
- 3 - 5 years of experience as a Project Coordinator in the commercial construction industry
- The ability to manage multiple projects and interact with contractors, vendors, and owners to resolve issues that may arise
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Able to read and understand contract documents, specifications and architectural drawings
RSM embraces diversity and is committed to attracting qualified candidates who also embrace and value diversity and inclusivity. RSM is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Attention To Detail