Manage a highly diverse team supporting product flow and Manufacturing processes. Coordinating daily activities with manufacturing and quality counterparts to identify and react to changing needs and priorities. Give status to all levels of management. Attending multiple meetings in support of programs and manufacturing management. Ability to assign different personnel to support critical schedule changes.Basic Qualifications:
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Understand the management of budgets.
- Demonstrated proficient knowledge of computer systems, databases, and programs
- Ability to assign projects to organizational unit by leading staff to meet critical schedules, resolve complex and time sensitive technical or operational issues.
- Strategic thinker with lean manufacturing focus / (Greenbelt certified or equivalent)
-Excellent communication skills. Demonstrated ability to work with multiple levels of Management, industry peers, and internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving, and multitasking skills
- Experience supporting MMAS (Material Management and Accounting System)
- Related experience in material handling, control systems and ERP systemsDesired Skills:
- Knowledge of Material Management and Accounting System (MMAS)
- Inventory Control and material handling knowledge
- Black Belt trained / certified
- Ability to understand engineering drawings and parts lists
- APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0385 MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Product Support
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 4X10A- 4 10 hr days Mon-Thurs; Fr/Sa/Su off