To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- 80204, CO 80246
- Accounting Now
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Now • 80204, CO
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SNI Companies - Accounting Now is hiring in Denver for a Senior Accountant!
Location: South Denver (Baker area)
Wage: $65,000 - $75,000 based on experience
Title: Senior Accountant
Type: Direct Hire
- Complete assigned monthly duties related to closing the accounting period, including account reconciliations, accruals, journal entries and sales reporting.
- Review and analyze monthly P&L variances across all business units.
- Accounts receivable oversight; including review of A/R Aging categories, coordinating collection efforts and monitoring credit applications and collections policies.
- Assist with sales/use tax reporting and licensing requirements for multiple states.
- Document policies and procedures surrounding the integration of new software.
- Identify and develop process improvements with respect to workflow and internal controls.
- Other finance related projects and duties as assigned.
The qualified candidate will be an important resource for research related to compliance and workflow problem solving. The will serve as key member of the team whom others can look to for technical know-how and GAAP related issues. They will demonstrate a willingness to assist others within the accounting department when workloads fluctuate.
Desired skills & experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 5+ years progressive experience
- Proven ability to identify risk areas, development of policies and controls
- Advanced proficiency within MS Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; to multi-task and switch gears when necessary
- Highly organized with keen sense of time management and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to navigate large ERP systems such as SAP or Oracle NetSuite.
To Apply: Please contact Destiny at DCHURNOVIC@accountingnow.com with an updated copy of your resume