To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN 37201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Supervisor, Customer Service
KEPRO • Nashville, TN
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Supervisor, Customer Service
Responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations of the customer service functions to successfully meet contract deliverables.
• Assists in the training of customer service staff and conducts customer service staff performance management sessions.
• Monitors and supervises daily workload of customer service areas, ensuring performance standards are met.
• Reviews phone data to monitor the customer experience and representatives statistics in order to maintain appropriate criteria.
• Monitors service calls to observe employee demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company/contract policies. Conducts internal quality monitoring activities.
• Answers questions and recommends corrective action to address customer complaints within contract guidelines and KEPRO policy.
• Communicates and follows up to ensure representatives are fully informed of all new information related to products, procedures, customer needs and company related issues, changes or actions.
• Assists in determining work procedures, work schedules, and expedites workflows.
• Consults with management staff on complicated or complex unresolved issues or precedent setting decisions.
• Ensures customer service-related deliverables of all assigned contracts are met.
The list of accountabilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties that management may deem necessary from time to time
• Education (general level if required) or specific courses
• Associate’s Degree required.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Ability to identify and resolves problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully; work well in group problem solving situations and maintain a calm demeanor in difficult situations.
• Adept at dealing with contract and provider relationships.
• Customer service focused: Able to respond promptly to customer needs; solicit customer feedback to improve service; respond to requests for service and assistance; and meet commitments.
• Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and obtains clarification.
• Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
• Knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Proficient in call center technologies/customer service management systems.
• Four years experience in a call center environment.
• One year experience in a supervisory role.
• Experience in a healthcare or insurance environment strongly preferred.
• Bi-lingual preferred but not required
Mental and Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made as required by law in an attempt to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control objects; interact extensively with internal and external customers; occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and occasionally travel within the state.
Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted. No Phone Calls Please. Visit our website at www.kepro.com for more information on the KEPRO Family of Companies.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
KEPRO is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.
- 1 year(s): one year of management experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.