Northeast Rehab, is currently seeking Certified Nursing Assistants to join our team. Are you craving to work in a healthcare setting where you’re not only valued, but appreciated and have the respect from your supervisors and co- workers as well as patients/residents you’re caring for? Then we are the place for you!
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Day and Evening shift available
- 6:00am-2:00pm and 2:00pm-10:00pm
- Current Texas CNA license is required
- Passion for helping people
- Ability to work well in a team
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance/ 401K + more
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Opportunity for growth!
Northeast Rehab's mission is to dignify Long Term Care in the eyes of the world. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company’s mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity. We’re always looking for exceptional professionals to join our team, so if you’re looking to make a change to work at a truly remarkable place, we encourage you to apply.
Northeast Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center
603 Corinne Drive
San Antonio, TX 78218
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Certified Nursing Assistant
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Team Working
- Coordinating With Others