Payroll and Benefits Administrator
Our client in Atlanta is looking to hire a Payroll and Benefits Administrator on a contract to hire basis.
Responsibilities of the Payroll and Benefits Administrator:
- Benefit enrollment and terminations
- Multi-state payroll processing
- Resolve payroll discrepancies
- Review and reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Process accurate and timely period, quarterly, and year-end task as required
- Process wage garnishments
- Process manual checks for immediate pay, dropped employees, payouts, lost or destroyed checks
Requirements of the Payroll and Benefits Specialist:
- Small company experience
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of payroll admin. and HR as well as administration expertise
- Multi-state payroll experience
- Understanding of ACA requirements
- Experience using ADP and Paychex (Highly preferred)
This is open for immediate consideration, please apply for details.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 70249 when responding to this ad.