To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Culver City, CA 90232
- Lisa Monsivais
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Services • Culver City, CA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Recruiting Coordinator-Culver City, CA
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for full-time experienced Recruiting Coordinator, for our client, one of the world’s leading innovative technology companies, at its location in Culver City, CA. This is a 12-month assignment pays $24.00 per hour and starts immediately.
Job Description: As a Recruiting Coordinator, this is a highly visible role, you will provide support to multiple recruiters, as well as, interact and effectively communicate with hiring managers and candidates ensuring ensure a seamless, candidate-friendly recruitment process; work closely with a fast-paced recruiting organization, serving as an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships.
- Perform all aspects of organizing candidate interviews via phone, VC, and on-site visits
- Manage logistical details which include interviews, meetings, and securing conference rooms
- Ensure the candidate a world class interview/hiring experience representing the company and commitment to an exceptional experience
- Multi-task through a high volume of interview reschedules on a daily base
- Coordinate domestic & international travel arrangements (including hotel and car)
- Create and distribute offer letter and other employment related correspondence
- Ensure timely delivery of all tasks to recruiter and/or candidate
- Prepare offer packet materials including shipping materials
- Prepare and process candidate travel reimbursements and ensure the candidate receives a timely reimbursement check
- Initiate and track all background investigations and other pre-employment screens
- Perform other administrative duties that support the recruitment process and team
- Responsible for keeping the process organized and moving forward
- Provide high-level customer service by maintaining clear lines of communication with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates
- Provide quality recruitment administrative by smoothly managing all the details
- Contribute to the overall success of our team
Skills and Qualifications
- Associates Degree or equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must have at least 1-3 years of experience in coordinating in a fast paced environment
- Must have experience working with hiring managers and candidates
- Willingness to go “above and beyond” to provide exceptional results
- Must have outstanding problem-solving and time management skills
- Must have heavy calendar management and travel both domestic and international scheduling experience
- An ability to approach issues/challenges with flexibility in a fast pace environment
- Proven track record to drive process but always thinking about how to improve process
- An insatiable desire to provide extraordinary customer service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have an ability to execute multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must have phenomenal attention to detail and superb organizational skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with a desire to “make a difference”
Term of Assignment:
- 12 month contract assignment to start –October 2017 -ASAP
- Full Time: 8:00am-5:0opm Monday through Friday
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.