Stable, growing and leading Insurance firm looking for a strong Senior Accountant, offering a flexible hybrid schedule
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mark Johnson
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75,000 - $100,000 per yearA bit about us:
Founded in in the early 90s, we are driven by providing the highest quality vehicle protection products to the automotive industry and has diversified their portfolio of clients. In their history spanning over two decades, we've grown to over 500 employees across the U.S., with a client roster of most leading brands, who serve over thousands of deals and over 10 million consumers.Why join us?
We're experiencing dynamic growth and have earned a stellar reputation from customers, partners, and peers! With this growth, comes extensive career opportunities for anyone joining the company and hungry to take the next step in your career.Job Details
- Month, Quarter, Year end close
- Prepare Journal entries and closing reports
- Fixed Asset management and use tax accrual.
- Review balance sheet accounts reconciliation and assign/take actions
- Sales/Use tax registration, report and filing/Payment
- Reconciling bank statements and ledgers
- Perform intercompany transactions, consolidations and eliminations
- Bank authorization and admin
- Prepare reports for auditors
- Prepare reports for Corporate Income Tax filing/payment
- Multi Location and Intercompany Transactions
- Review Staff, AP/AR work and assist where needed
- Financial Statement Prep
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in Accounting, Finance or a related major.
- 3+ years working in public accounting
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Excellent understanding of accounting rules and procedures including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Advanced knowledge and experience with excel
- Ability to work independently
- Analytical skills
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
- Self Motivation
- Balance Sheet
- Fixed Asset
- Ledgers (Accounting)
- Asset Management