Nigel Frank International are working with a leading technology partner who are looking to add a Senior Azure Data Architect on a permanent basis.
This business are pioneers in the field they work in and provide a fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career growth once on board.
The business has an award winning training program and afford a budget to continue obtaining relevant certifications to your role.
In order to be successful in your application for this position you must be able to demonstrate:
- Vast experience in a professional capacity as an architect
- Experience developing and desiging architecture for enterprise
- Ability to create architectural diagrams
- Analytical skills for any and all architectural issues
- Ability to lead and mentor junior architets - educating them with regards to creation of enterprise architectural solutions
- Strong experience with Azure - the desiging and building of cloud-based solutions
- Data Architecture
- Hadoop (Spark/Pig etc)
- Azure Data Lake / Azure Data Factory
Also in this role you will be expected to maintain, and develop further, the businesses relationship with Microsoft and the product teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career growth with a business who pride themselves on training and progression.
The role does require you to be open to some travel, approximately 50% at most across any given project, with the bulk of this at the beginning of a project.
If you're looking to make the next move up in your career - do not hesitate in emailing your resume to: Email blocked - click to apply OR give me a call on Phone number blocked - click to apply for a confidential conversation on this role and your career options moving forward.
Candidates for this role must either be US Citizens or Green Card holders - sponsorship is not provided.
Extract Transform Load (Etl)