To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
D365 Principal Architect
DXC Technology • US-State-CA
Posted 17 days ago
Develops, defines, promotes and oversees larger or more complex strategic solutions, architectures and offerings (either global or industry-specific) by combining business, solutions, sales and marketing expertise.
Essential Job Functions
- Oversees all aspects of solution development, architecture and management processes from concept ideation through development, launch and maintenance. Interfaces with development, account and executive management to develop and grow their portfolio of solutions and offerings and to increase company productivity and profits.
- Promotes use of strategic solutions and offerings by the business development community and provides support to sales/proposal teams during the launch phase of the life cycle. Participates in solution selling activities to ensure that marketing plans align with sales and launch plans.
- Provides leadership and strategic guidance during the solution development process to ensure bridging of the gap between business problem faced by client and benefits available from company solutions and services. Translates customer requirements into operational strategies associated with each solution and offering to ensure client needs are met in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Researches existing business environment including trends, best practices and company preferred architectural frameworks and alliances to ensure company services match business trends. Suggests appropriate upgrades or relevant solutions to enhance company competency in meeting changing business needs.
- Interfaces and participates in business development discussions across cross-functional teams and internal and external executive managements to ensure consistency in solution development and implementation.
- Facilitates reduced risks to client and company; manages solution profits and losses; participates in solution business plan creation; monitors solution financial performance against plan; assists in preparing financial models to ensure that client interests are met.
- Identifies business requirements; evaluates concepts such as market timing, compelling event and problem identification to ensure that delivered solutions meet both short and long-term company and client business performance expectations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, information technology or related field preferred
- Twelve or more years of business solutions experience
- Experience working with company products and services, business processes and re-engineering
- Experience working with business environment, business industry and competitor products and services
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, product-line hardware and software
- Experience working with office productivity tools; delivery assurance and/or industry standards on deliverables
- Experience working with administrative and/or workflow systems
- Strong communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel and management
- Strong skills at managing risks during product launches
- Strong creative thinking, problem solving, planning, time-management and organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Strong human relations skills to select, develop, mentor, discipline and reward employees
- Ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks
- Ability to lead and work in a team environment
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment