Job Description: Essential Job Functions * Plans, directs, and coordinates the performance management activities in support of the program. * Developing and executing performance reporting for contract obligated service levels.
* Developing a dashboard or other mechanism to continuously report on critical deliverables and help monitor metrics to proactively identify issues before they impact the SLA's.
* Work with highly technical resources to determine root cause analysis of issues and report on ways to prevent issues in the future.
* Continuously improve the performance management activities. Requirements/Experience: * Bachelors and 10 years or more of related experience; Masters and 8 years or more experience; PhD or JD and 5 years or more experience.
* Must be US Citizen
* Top Secret Clearance Required
* Occasional Travel Required
* Must be able to obtain and maintain DOE Q
* 5 Years' experience managing a broad range of IT performance management activities.
* Must have experience developing tools and reporting to report on performance across the full range of SLA's and activities on a large contract with over 100 FTE's. This should include developing improvement processes to proactively ensure SLA's are met. The processes and reports should have shown the status in a dashboard or similar mechanism to identify issues as early as possible. * Must also have experience developing root cause analysis with highly technical IT resources including identifying ways to prevent issues in the future and assembling these findings into a report and/or presentation. If you are an applicant from the United States, Guam, or Puerto Rico DXC Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age or genetic information. DXC's commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment. View postings below. We participate in E-Verify. In addition to the posters already identified, DXC provides access to prospective employees for the Federal Minimum Wage Poster, Federal Polygraph Protection Act Poster as well as any state or locality specific applicant posters. To access the postings in the link below, select your state to view all applicable federal, state and locality postings. Postings are available in English, and in Spanish, where required. View postings below. Postings link Disability Accommodations If you are an individual with a disability, a disabled veteran, or a wounded warrior and you are unable or limited in your ability to access or use this site as a result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us via email. Please note: DXC will respond only to requests for accommodations due to a disability.
- Assembly And Installation
- Performance Management
- Root Cause Analysis
- Self Motivation