Established Managed Care Organization is seeking a Behavioral Health Case Manager to join a growing team in an in-office and field-based position. If you are a solutions-focused individual seeking a rewarding position with an organization that values professional development and longevity, please read on below for requirements and next steps:
Daily Responsibilities for the Behavioral Health Case Manager:
Perform duties related to the day to day operations of the Integrated Case Management functions to include working with members identified as high risk to identify needs and goals to achieve empowerment and improved quality of life for both behavioral and physical health issues
- Unrestricted LCSW or LPC
- 3+ years of case management or utilization management experience
- Working knowledge of community mental health resources
Hours for this Position:
Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, split between in-office and out in the field conducting home and facility visits with members.
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary with generous bonus structure based on longevity
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Great for an independent RN that loves the flexibility of working remotely as well as in-office
Interested in being contacted for this Behavioral Health Case Manager position?
- Please click "Apply Now" for immediate consideration
URL blocked - click to apply
Healthcare Support Staffing Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.