Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring an Emergency Medical Technician to conduct basic health screenings near Weslaco, TX.
For more information, please contact Erin Emanuel at Phone number blocked - click to apply or send a resume here Email blocked - click to apply.
- Full time, Part time, and PRN available
- Day, Night, and Weekend shifts
- CPR/ BLS certification required.
- Certification as an EMT.
TYPE OF WORK:
- Obtains medical histories and completes necessary paperwork on detainees entering the facilities including vital signs. Any medical problems are referred to the Physician, and/or NP/PA.
- Assists with medical appointments, emergencies and sick call to include taking vital signs and documenting detainee’s medical complaints.
- Documents all detainee contacts, followed by their signature and name stamp.
- Ensures the medical provider’s orders are implemented.
- Coordinates health care needs of detainees with other staff members.
- Coordinates referrals to off-site providers as required.
- Performs record keeping functions in accordance with program policies.
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in working with the military or the VA as a contracted civilian, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website URL blocked - click to apply and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
EMT - Basic