To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- La Mesa, CA 91941
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CME Coordinator/Admin Assistant II
Kforce Finance and Accounting • La Mesa, CA
Posted 28 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a CME Coordinator/Admin Assistant II in La Mesa, California (CA). Responsibilities:
- Provides more complex administrative support and project coordination for the Department Head, Managers, and or staff members to include the following
- Answers phones, screens call, takes messages, and routes to appropriate members and staff
- Greets visitors or outside vendors
- May monitor and or respond to routine email inquiries for others
- Manages multiple calendars and schedules and plans meetings
- Arranges special events requiring solid understanding of event planning and coordination
- Makes travel arrangements for the department head and or staff members
- Coordinates project proposals and recommends updates to department documents
- Maintains workflow processes
- Implements accreditation criteria
- Maintain, request and process documentation
- Record management from clients in a timely manner
- Collects and compiles data
- Support department meetings
- Supports implementation of regional initiatives and activities
- Managing multiple inboxes
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and within a collaborative team environment
- Experience with working with database management system and utilize software applications: Microsoft Office 365 Suite, databases, internet, emails
- Experience planning and coordinating activities in a high-volume environment simultaneously
- Exceptional customer service skills especially (ideally with physician clients)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Experience in Continuing Medical Education
- Development of evaluations/feedback tools
- Ability to analyze data