type of req Job Description
This position is in support of ACAT 1 acquisition and sustainment programs:
- Analyzes programmatic data to determine requirements for government furnished equipment (GFE) to support production, operations and sustainment.
- Tracks GFE from acquisition through disposal using various automated tools.
- Maintains liaison with appropriate stakeholders to ensure status, inventory accuracy and program requirements are satisfied.
- Produce a myriad of ad hoc and scheduled management reports based on GFE data in spreadsheets and data bases.
- Provide recommendations to meet specific program equipment requirements, improve processes and program control.
- Special project as assigned.
- May have supervisory responsibilities.
MA/MS degree in a business field. Allowable Substition: BA/BS degree in any field plus an additional three (3) years experience or an additional eight (8) years experience for no degree.Qualifications
10+ years experience in program management,technical, or business analysis discipline related to weapons system acquisition and life cycle management as specified in the DOD5000 series instructions is required. Experience managing government furnish equipment including production tooling from acquisition to disposal is required. Proficiency with spreadsheets and databases including producing ad hoc reports for senior level Navy management. Proficiency with MS Office applications.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.