To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Novato, CA
- Novato Driver
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MV Transportation • Novato, CA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Now Hiring DRIVERS
Drive into a GREAT CAREER with MV - We want YOU to join our TEAM!
Now offering a reliable, full-time work schedule with PAID training!
Drivers are responsible for safely operating a transit motor vehicle. The Driver will provide exceptional customer service in a safe, reliable, and efficient manner.
$$ Starting hourly rate of $20 for in-service Drivers with $11 per hour for training $$
- Many opportunities for growth if you are willing to obtain a CDL.
- Current CDL holders are welcomed and fast-tracked through training.
- Walk in or apply online to start your career with MV!
FAST TRACK YOU CAREER! Stop by for an ON THE SPOT INTERVIEW!
Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
600 Rush Landing, Novato, CA 95407
Can't stop by?? Please apply online at careers.mvtransit.com
- Loading and unloading of passengers on vehicles
- Transporting of passengers, including those that are either senior citizens, or persons with disabilities
- Radio communication of transport details with dispatch
- Escorting passengers from vehicle to/from first pickup location
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and DOT Physical
- Must be able to obtain a CDL for advancement opportunities
- Experience working with people with disabilities a plus
- Drug free workplace
- Paid vacation, sick and personal leave
- Competitive benefits
- Paid training
- Safety and performance incentives
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.