It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
alliantgroup, LP is currently experiencing explosive growth! As a national consulting firm focused on being the voice to the middle market, our mission is simple: Strengthening American businesses. How do we do this? We hire the brightest talent with the most diverse backgrounds who are passionate about making a difference.
As a Quality Control Attorney, you have the opportunity to use your legal knowledge in a non-traditional way! You will work with other highly motivated individuals in a team environment that varies on a daily basis, including routine interactions with technical professionals such as engineers, scientists, accountants, MBAs, and PhDs. You will also have the opportunity to travel across the United States visiting and educating clients about the R&D Tax Credit. There is no extensive knowledge of tax required – we have a thorough training program!
- Identify, analyze, and quantify research and development tax credit benefits for American businesses
- Draft phased reports and legal memoranda highlighting each client’s unique activities while utilizing your legal prowess
- Collaborate with other members of the consulting team while serving as the legal expert
- Lead and develop a customized study process tailored to each client’s needs
- Ability to own and actively manage your docket across a variety of industries including but not limited to software, apparel, construction, engineering, and food and beverage.
- Become and act as a Subject Matter Expert on tax specialty issues
- Ability to travel throughout the United States to interact with clients
- Directly impact and interact with clients, including high level executives, by serving as their legal consultant
- Opportunity to invest in yourself, others, and the firm.
- Immediately impact an ever evolving firm where new ideas are encouraged, hard work is valued, and there are no limits on what you can accomplish!
- Required: JD or equivalent, and active license to practice law in any state
- Professional experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- High sense of urgency with the ability to meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of products is required
- Available to travel 20-30% within the US
- Ability to analyze legal documents