To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
- Seth Roy
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full Time Overnight Customer Service Rep Boston Logan Airport
Enterprise Rent-A-Car • Boston, MA
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Rent A Car at Boston Logan Airport is excited to announce an opening for a Full-Time Overnight Customer Service Representative!
The Customer Service Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The Sr. CAR will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers, and act as a rental back-up in this busy airport operation.
The starting rate of pay is $13.50/hour with potential for monthly customer service bonuses. A comprehensive benefits package is available including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation time and paid holidays, profit sharing, and 401(k) with company match. The required full-time overnight schedule is Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 11pm-7:30am with a 30 minute break each night.
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Initiate rental contract based on customer reservations or on-the-spot need
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have at least 1 year prior customer service retail or administrative support experience
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be available to work overnights Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 11pm-7:30am