Seeking a personable and detail-oriented Production Administrative Assistant that enjoys helping people. The Production Administrative Assistant will support corporate and field office production operations to ensure client and employee satisfaction. This position will be in a production warehouse environment supporting operations employees.
Administrative Assistant duties will include:
- Assist Human Resources by receiving and processing employee vacation and/or sick time requests according to company policy.
- Assist Human Resources with the administration support, paperwork and training for new employees.
- Process paperwork for employee termination.
- Professionally answer phones and conduct other day to day office administration as needed.
- Prepare necessary warnings and counseling for attendance violations in accordance with policy.
- Assist Facility Production Manager with employee relations matters.
- Assist Human Resources by ensuring preparation of necessary paperwork and files for FMLA, Workers Compensation, EEOC, HIPPA, OSHA, AAP, and Joint Commission in accordance with DLH policies and procedures.
- Process daily hours and payroll reviews meeting Accounting Departments required submission times.
- Assist Facility Production Manager with daily, weekly and quarterly reports
- Assist Facility Production Manager and Human Resources with Incentive and perfect attendance awards
- Other duties as directed.
To be considered for this position, Administrative Assistant candidates must have:
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
- 2-3 years clerical/administrative experience, preferably in a production environment or Human Resources Department.
- The ability to handle stressful situations and work well under pressure in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines.
- The ability to work flexible hours as needed.
- Excellent organizational skills, a self-starter, and a willingness to learn
- A high degree of confidentiality, professionalism, poise, tact and diplomacy to accomplish objectives.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel as well as the Internet.
- Ability to use the following office equipment: fax machine, scanner, personal computer, telephone, copier and printer.
- Experience with Kronos time keeping systems a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is highly desired
DLH Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Industrial Relations
- Self Motivation
- Attention To Detail
- Human Resources
- Social Skills
- Family And Medical Leave Act Of 1993