To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Providence, RI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Tax Processing Assistant
CBIZ • Providence, RI
Posted 27 days ago
With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions: 2018 America's Best Mid-Size Employers by Forbes, 2018 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE, 2018 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence, and one of the Top 101 highest scoring companies in the country for Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources.
CBIZand Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are together ranked as one of the top providers of accounting in the United States. With more than 100 offices and more than 4,000 professionals, we serve the country’s growing mid-market public and private businesses. MHM provides high quality audit and attest services while closely associated CBIZ provides all other accounting, tax and consulting services
CBIZ & MHM New England (formerly CBIZ Tofias) is part of the 10th largest accounting*, tax, and advisory services provider in the nation. Our two New England offices are located in Boston and Providence and have over 200 people, including over 35 Managing Directors. We uniquely combine national resources with local decision-making by experienced, New England-based professionals who are dedicated to strengthening our clients' financial positions.
We serve private and public companies in more than a dozen industries; not-for-profit organizations; and high net-worth individuals and family groups. When you choose CBIZ & MHM New England, you get proactive, accessible professionals who communicate in understandable terms, and deliver practical solutions on time, with no surprises, to help your organization thrive.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Schedule and maintain executive’s calendar to include arranging travel
- Prioritize and compose executive materials to include correspondence, memos, spreadsheets, agendas and presentation materials
- May lead or supervise staff
- Prudently manage confidential and critical information
- Read, prioritize and distribute all forms of incoming correspondence
- Plan and oversee preparation for on and off-site meetings, attend meetings to record minutes
- File and retrieve business documents, records, and reports
- Prepare copies of material as needed
- Greet callers and visitors, assess needs and provide solutions
- Perform general office duties to include ordering supplies, maintaining business records and updating management systems
- Prepare incoming and outgoing mail
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 years of executive administrative experience in an office environment
- Demonstrate ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Exceptional organizational skills required
- Ability to produce quality professional material within deadlines
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Must present highest professional decorum given position placement and access to confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while fulfilling all requirements