To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kennesaw, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Support Clerk
CarMax • Kennesaw, GA
Posted 1 month ago
Deliver a world-class customer service experience
Each year, CarMax Auto Finance helps more than 200,000 customers with their vehicle financing. We strive for a simple and seamless experience by offering fast, on-site financing, competitive terms, and convenient payment methods. Our teams understand that the purchase of your vehicle is just the beginning and we’re committed to being there for you throughout every step and milestone of your vehicle ownership.
Imagine the company as a well-oiled machine, then make it so
At CarMax, we aim to set the standard when it comes to the car buying and selling process. At CarMax Auto Finance, we are committed to providing the same level of service when it comes to the behind-the-scenes tasks with your auto finance account. As a Sr. Clerk, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where there is a strong focus on teamwork. By nature, you are adaptable and resourceful and can work with others to achieve results.
What you will do
- Complete miscellaneous work requests to support the CarMax Customer Service department. This includes preparing and processing customer correspondence, data entry and account notation in company account management systems as a follow up to customer inquiries.
- Work with team members, other departments, store locations, and external vendors to resolve customer questions/concerns.
- Scanning and processing critical customer documents and secure business documents.
- Receive, sort, review and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintain office supplies
- Coordinate with vendors to service office machines
Qualifications and requirements
- High school diploma or GED (required)
- 6 months related administrative experience (preferred)
- Ability to prioritize work and multi-task to meet multiple deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic computer, math, and communication skills
CarMax disrupted the auto industry by delivering the honest, transparent and high-integrity experience customers want and deserve. This innovative thinking around the way cars are bought and sold has helped us become the nation’s largest retailer of used cars, with over 200 locations nationwide.
Our amazing team of more than 25,000 associates work together to deliver iconic customer experiences. Along the way, we help every associate grow their career and achieve their best, at work and in their community. We are recognized for our commitment to training and diversity and are one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®.
CarMax is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application .
If you have technical problems when submitting your application, please contact us by phone (888) 922-7629 ext. 3888 or email email@example.com.