Auto Body Technician | Body Man
Hunter Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Fiat is looking for an experienced Auto Body Technician | Body Man to join our industry leading Service Team. Auto Body Technician | Body Man e njoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded! Start your career with Chrysler today!
Excellent Pay | Performance Incentives | Career Advancement
What we offer:
- Competitive wages
- Paid College tuition through Strayer University for employee and immediate family
- Ongoing extensive factory product training
- Room for advancement
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
What will you do?
The Auto Body Technician repairs damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership specifications, using hand tools and power tools.
• Examine damaged vehicles and estimate repair costs
• Remove upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window-and-seat-operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle body and fenders
• Fill depressions with body filler
• Remove damaged fenders, panels
• Bolt or weld replacement parts in position using wrenches or welding equipment
• Straighten bent automobile frames
• File, grind, and sand repaired surfaces
• Refinish repaired surface
• Aim headlights, align wheels, and bleed hydraulic brake system
• Paint surfaces after performing body repairs
• Repair or replace defective mechanical parts
What we are looking for:
- Two years of experience as an auto body tech or apprentice
- Working knowledge of all aspects of repairs for damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
This is a physically demanding position.
• Will stand six to eight hours per shift
• Will lift parts weighing up to 70 pounds
• Will be exposed to noise, vibration, dust, exhaust fumes, paint, and other hazardous and non-hazardous materials
Start your career as an Auto Body Technician | Body Tech with Chrysler today.