You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Vice President Human Resources
As Vice President of Human Resources, you’ll report to the Chief Human Resources Officer and in conjunction with senior leadership deploy human capital strategies and employee experience programs that drive the business agenda and deliver an organizational culture consistent with the company’s values.
Ingenovis Health is an ingenious new force in healthcare, combining the power of industry-leading workforce solutions providers and a technology-forward approach to advance the delivery of critical healthcare clinicians to systems nationwide. Brands in the portfolio include Trustaff, Fastaff, HealthCare Support, U.S. Nursing Corporation, CardioSolution, VISTA Staffing Solutions, and Springboard Healthcare. Learn more at www.ingenovishealth.com
The Vice President HR will be responsible for managing the planning, implementation & measurement of the organization’s people services roadmap. Specifically, the VPHR will drive key talent initiatives related to performance management and employee engagement programs, employee branding, and employee feedback processes. In directing the talent, employee experience, this individual will take a data driven and systemic approach to formulating an integrated culture and employee experience that fosters engagement, across the Ingenovis Health organization. S/he will work to introduce employee programs that align employees with the company’s vision and business strategy.
The Vice President of Human Resources will manage a staff of HR professionals. S/he will partner closely with other HR Leaders, Training & Development, and business leadership to shape, drive and deliver a meaningful and retentive employee experience across the enterprise.
The successful candidate must possess a passion for people with proven experience in implementing a wide variety of employee programs that have a material impact on their company’s commitment to develop and engage employees. S/he must have demonstrated the ability to execute effective organizational strategies and transformations on a large scale, apply a deep understanding and expertise of employee engagement, knowledge of workforce trends, the ability to collaborate comfortably with senior leadership. This must be paired with organizational savvy and analytical skills that leverage metrics to inform, influence and educate a wide range of audiences. This individual must be results oriented, flexible, and able to manage multiple projects in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
This position is based in either our Denver/Greenwood Village, CO or Cincinnati/Blue Ash, OH offices.
What you’ll do:
Leadership and Communications
- Maintain strong working relationships with executives and managers. Proactively reach out to key managers to design and implement initiatives that deliver exceptional talent programs, foster a culture of inclusion and diversity, and promote employee engagement.
- Partner closely with Marketing, Communications and Brand team to create relevant content, messaging and promotional programs to activate, inform and engage employees. Ensure consistent experiences across internal and external employee touchpoints.
- Implement human capital strategies and talent structures using engagement models, performance improvement techniques, and recognition systems to attract and retain a high-quality team.
- Partner with DEI Manager, senior leadership and local HR to embed diversity and inclusion into business processes, ensuring alignment which allows for regionalization based on local nuances.
- Lead implementation of our employer brand and employee value proposition.
- Partner with HR leaders to ensure all talent management practices provide a positive employee experience and incorporate GPTW strategies.
- Maintain Talent Program, Employee Experience project plans and proactively communicate with key stakeholders.
Culture and Engagement
- Implement initiatives to promote, achieve and sustain a culture of exceptional employee engagement and overall excellence.
- Partner closely with Marketing, Communications on Great Place to Work engagement surveys. Defining goals for promotions and messages externally.
- Implement activities, events, and initiatives across the organization to drive a superior employee experience.
- Lead the employee engagement and pulse surveys, partnering with business leaders and the HR team to develop impactful action plans based on the results.
- Drive employee recognition strategies and program that align to operational and workforce demands.
- Oversee the cross-functional Great Place to Work survey initiatives and responses.
- Provide monthly reporting on the effectiveness of programs and initiatives, evolving strategies to improve outcomes.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field.
- 10+ years’ experience proven experience leading employee programs in large, complex organizations.
- Extensive knowledge talent programs, employee engagement, and DEI practices.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze large data sets, utilize metrics and make data driven recommendation and decisions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and usage, and experience with systems (i.e., Workday).
- Highly proficient at project management.
- Proven experience managing in a matrixed environment, with ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally with leaders at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to implement and drive strategic vision, with a passion for excellence.
- Strong team player who can build and maintain an engaged team.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure; comfortable addressing difficult situations.
- Builds relationships to align efforts with internal business partners.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Comfortable with change and multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work both strategically and hands-on.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands.
- Attention To Detail
- Big Data
- Business Processes
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: LI09-10440_3496123633
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.