Falls Church, VA 22042 (local candidates only)
Supports and coordinates efforts of the IVT related to technology solution investments, return on investment calculations, and business case investment value assessments in alignment of SMO program goals and key organizational processes.
- Design and develop new processes that support the analysis and review of cybersecurity technology solutions and investments.
- Work closely with Critical Stakeholders to assess value in potential CISO investments.
- Document current and future state processes with process mapping and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Strategically partner with Enterprise Security Architecture, Procurement, and Finance to improve the current state procurement and value assessment processes.
- Maintain a project management plan to track investment assessments.
- Deliver reporting and analysis to the CISO, DCISO and other portfolio owners as required, including opportunities to improve processes.
- 5-plus years' experience working as an Information Assurance Analyst for an information technology, information assurance, or information management program.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Applied experience in finance with a strong understanding of analyzing and reporting return on investment calculations and business justifications.
- Team player with the ability to develop and maintain relationships across diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills, with a close attention to detail and the ability to focus.
- Applied experience working with Office applications, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or working experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in an information technology discipline
- Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
- All candidates must be a US Citizen, or have a permanent residence status (Green Card).
- Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)
- The enforced dress code is business casual, i.e. collared shirt with slacks for men, no skirts above the knee for women.
- May be required to travel to support business efforts.
- Local candidates only
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Architecture Design And Assessment Systems
Application Integration Architecture