To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hagerstown, MD 21740
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
System Engineer - Must have “vRO” (VRealize Orchestrator) Experience
First Data • Hagerstown, MD
Posted 2 months ago
Position Description Overview
VMware vRealize Orchestrator (vRO) Engineer ensures adherence to established technology standards and consults with senior leadership on technology solutions.
Supports existing systems and is responsible for leading technical aspects of a project. Responsible for assigning resources and delegating tasks to meet project deliverables. Leads complex projects and issues within functional technical area and cross functional area
Works independently with IT functional units and business units.
Recommends strategies for technical aspects of projects as well as broad system improvements.
vRO, Windows/Linux are a priority;
Nice to Have:
- Ensures adherence to established technology standards and consults with senior leadership on technology solutions.
- Supports existing systems and is responsible for leading technical aspects of a project.
- Responsible for assigning resources and delegating tasks to meet project deliverables.
- Performs additional job duties as required.
Scope of Job
Leads Automation responsibilities using VMware vRealize Orchestrator (vRO)
• Serves as a subject matter expert for automation and orchestration
• Supports the existing Automation Portals and provisioning scripts.
• Develop Linux and Windows provisioning scripting using multiple languages/scripting technologies
• Ability to support the automation environment including troubleshooting vRA and vRO issues.
• Define and implement efficient end-to-end provisioning of Linux and Windows VMs.
• Work with application teams to automate the installation of applications and middleware
• Develop and document automated workflows
First Data (NYSE: FDC) is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving approximately six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world. The company’s 22,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 3,000 transactions per second and $2.4 trillion per year. To learn more about First Data, visit FirstData.com.
- 5+ yrs. of related technical experience.
- MS/BS or equivalent work experience.
- vRO - Windows/Linux
- US Citizen
First Data is an Affirmative Action – Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
First Data provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity/expression), disability, veteran status and military status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, or any other factor that may be protected by law.