Senior Engineer – Shirley, MA
Kelly Services is currently seeking Senior Engineer for one of our top clients in Shirley, MA.
JOB TITLE: Senior Engineer
INDUSTRY: Medical Device
WORK LOCATION: Shirley, MA
DURATION: 6 Months (Temporary / Contract)
Education: Minimum of B.S. in an engineering or technical function.
Experience: 8+ years in manufacturing environment, medical device manufacturing is preferred
Bonus Experience: Expertise in GR&R, Process Validation and Excel spreadsheet validations, Owning CAPAs in a medical device environment
• Draft Quality System Procedures to align with corporate validation expectations
• Write validation protocols for equipment qualification, GR&R, Test Method Validation, Process Validation, etc.
• Execute validations in manufacturing environment
• Calculate basic statistics for risk-based sampling and results in validations
• Basic understanding of PFMEA and ability to update document as needed with manufacturing
• Strong in problem solving and root cause analysis
Soft Skills: Strong in verbal and written communication, high in collaboration, self-motivated and can work independently
Location: Shirley, MA, USA
Travel: 10% or less
Hours: 8am – 5pm
Kelly® puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly® as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly® to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Let us help advance your career today.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.