Registered Nurse - Home Health / Hospice / Home Infusion
If you are an experienced Registered Nurse / RN, Case Manager, or Field Nurse with interest in Home Health, Home Infusion or Hospice, then you need to read on...
RN Case Manager Opportunity Description
Our client is a well-established Home Health and Hospice organization. They have current openings for a RN's to do home visits in Chapel Hill, Durham, Raleigh, NC and the surrounding areas. There are Home Health, Hospice and Infusion positions available. Ideally, candidates will have at least one year of experience in Medicare Home Health, Hospice or Infusion. However, any RN with strong nursing skills and an interest in home care is encouraged to apply. Relocation candidates welcome!
An excellent compensation package is being offered to the selected candidate including: very competitive base salary, health and dental insurance, generous PTO, retirement plans (401k) and a real opportunity to grow! Salary is based on experience.
RN Case Manager Job Requirements
- 1 + years of nursing experience in Medicare Home Health, Hospice, or Infusion preferred. Nurses from other settings are encouraged to apply!
- OASIS Skills preferred for Home Health nurses.
- Coverage areas available include Chatham, Durham, Orange, Alamance, and Wake Counties.
- Infusion certification (CRNI) or relevant IV certification preferred for Infusion position.
- BSN preferred.
RN Case Manager Job Responsibilities
- Perform Home Health, Hospice, or Infusion visits in the patient’s home.
- Ensure compliance with all state / federal regulations.
- Teach patient / families about care at the home.
In Fusion Enterprise Control System
Intravenous (Iv) Fusions
Certified Registered Nurse Infusion