To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Williamsville, NY 14221
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
VP of Finance
ExecuNet • Williamsville, NY
Posted 2 months ago
The Vice President-Finance is responsible for the success of revenue operations across all product lines (Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial, Ancillary), corporate budget oversight and coordination, business collaborations, and affiliations. Includes leadership, oversight and supervision of all affiliate finances and businesses such as IHC, DxID, PBD, Specialty Pharmacy, NOVA or others as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer. Also includes direct oversight of IHC and DxID, including day to day oversight of the CEO of DxID. Includes engaging leaders of affiliates around strategic and growth plans for their organizations and providing value to Company. Oversight of leaders that have responsibility for the following departments: accounts receivable, Project Manager of Revenue, and oversight of affiliate leaders as assigned by the CEO. Represents finance and affiliates at various internal meetings and at each of the respective entity board meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and/or finance required. Certified Public Accountant or MBA preferred.
- Ten (10) years of broad progressive financial management and financial operations experience. Specific expertise in accounting, auditing, taxation, acquisitions, corporate acquisition strategy and taxation, due diligence, business valuation, corporate law relating to legal structure. Specific experience in understanding internal and external auditing process, standards, and compliance.
- Five (5) years of management experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, plan and implement financial policy and procedures designed to achieve organizational goals. Ability to anticipate accounting, financial reporting and operational issues, assess the implications, determine their impact, and implement an appropriate action plan.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including ability to present complex information to all audiences including but not limited to; boards of directors, senior management, corporate executives, customers, providers, investment bankers, business partners and large audiences.
- High degree of personal integrity and character, compassion and the ability to gain the trust of internal and external business partners. Demonstrated high level of credibility in the community and active in community activity, including obtaining leadership and voluntary positions in outside/community activities.
- Demonstrated track record of leadership as an executive in terms of effecting successful organizational transformation and managing staff to achieve operational and strategic goals. Superior understanding of operational and business alignment for the organization and implications of changes considered by the organization, creating practical and workable solutions. Ability to create a vision and work “hands on” to lead change and profitable growth demonstrating a detailed understanding of the industry and the impact of industry changes on the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with other senior executives, staff, and the board of directors to achieve organizational goals. Demonstrated experience working with boards of directors.
- Advanced knowledge and demonstrated technical expertise in generally accepted accounting principles, industry specific statutory accounting principles, and regulatory requirements with an ability to apply that knowledge to both practical and theoretical situations
- Demonstrated knowledge of corporate legal structure alternatives, tax implications impacting such structure, and identification of operational challenges to the existing infrastructure for new and existing business ventures.
- Demonstrated leadership and experience in leading and coordinating new business development opportunities, including specific skills in the due diligence process, coordination of research, negotiation of the “business deal”, understanding of the operational impact of such decisions, assembling team members which will add value to the process, and valuation of new business ventures including, but not limited to, potential acquisitions, merger, and joint ventures. Ability to understand the detailed complexity of business development opportunities and present this information along with alternative solutions and options in a clear and concise manner.
- Use of basic functions of Microsoft Office Suite, accounting and financial software, and other automated business solutions.
- Proven examples of displaying the IH values: Passionate, Caring, Respectful, Trustworthy, Collaborative and Accountable.