To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sacramento, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Commissioning Engineer- Sacramento, CA (Enovity)
Veolia North America • Sacramento, CA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Witness field testing and document performance of mechanical and control systems
Develop, review, and update project documentation as needed at the direction of project managers and senior engineers
Perform project design reviews of mechanical and control systems for energy efficiency, systems sizing, drawing and specifications coordination, systems’ constructability and cost-effectiveness, and options for best-value solutions
Review building control systems designs and submittals, including controls architecture and written sequence of operations, with the goal to optimize energy and operational systems performance
Prepare functional performance test scripts for a wide range of mechanical systems and controls strategies
Lead commissioning coordination meetings
Daily interaction for Cx services projects
Delivery of services and maintaining client satisfaction
Working with contractors to obtain the required documentation
Staying informed and up to speed on the construction schedule
Education / Experience / Background
● Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Building Sciences (relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a formal degree)
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
● 1 – 3 years’ experience in design or construction of control systems; must have a good understanding of advanced control strategies and detailed sequence of operations
● Knowledge of the commissioning process is preferred
● Experience in building systems field testing is preferred
● Skilled in project execution, multi-tasking for concurrent projects and competing deadlines
● Responsive team player with good verbal and written communication skills
● A high level of proficiency in Google Docs & MS office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook) is required
Required Certification / Licenses / Training
● Certification in commissioning process is preferred
● Engineer in Training (mechanical, Electrical, or controls) is preferred
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
Must be able to perform construction site visits which may require climbing ladders/stairs and going into confined spaces.