To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lawton, OK
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
GEO Corrections & Detentions (A GEO Company) • Lawton, OK
Posted 1 month ago
Facility: Lawton Correctional Facility
Compensation Base: $10.00
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Under direct supervision, assists in performing overall daily maintenance of the library to include ordering, cataloging, classifying, circulation, and maintaining all library periodicals, books, and materials. Provides information and assistance on use of the card catalog.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains and organizes the circulation of library materials.
- Assists in the directing and training of detainee library aides.
- Assists in the selection of library books, periodicals and materials for purchase.
- Conducts library inventories. Prepares, maintains and reports appropriate records pertaining to circulation, inventory, newspapers and magazines.
- May assist in conducting library orientation for classes in coordination with instructors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required.
- Bachelor’s degree in library sciences or related field or provisional/professional Librarian Certification preferred.
- Experience and/or training preferred in assisting in the operation of a small institutional library preferred.