Become a part of our 100 year Legacy!!
Due to new Customer Partnerships we are growing and expanding our business and as a result, we are looking for new talent to join our team of exceptional drivers.
If driving Clean, state-of-the-art vehicles equipped with leading-edge technology, benefits that start on the 1st day, uniforms provided at no cost,
If driving Clean, state-of-the-art vehicles equipped with leading-edge technology, benefits that start on the 1st day, uniforms provided at no cost, a robust weekly pay (just to name a few), are what you are looking for, we want to hear from you!
(just to name a few), are what you are looking for, we want to hear from you!
Maines is celebrating 100 years in business in 2019!! We are looking for CDL-A Delivery Drivers who provide safe and timely delivery of products to our client restaurants. At Maines, we provide our customers and drivers with the best customer service possible! Our drivers currently work four days per week with our incentive-based pay program that also offers the following:
• More Home Time
• Excellent pay
• Benefits start on day one of employment
• Safe Driving Award Program
• Fuel Economy, Job Referral, Safety, and Accuracy Incentives
• Professional, friendly, and highly collaborative work environment
• Clean, state-of-the-art vehicles equipped with leading-edge technology
• Leadership that listens
• An environment that values/promotes professionalism and excellence
Our team of drivers pride themselves as Maines ambassadors to our many clients. The ideal CDL A delivery driver is an individual who clearly understands the need for safe and reliable service delivery, but also understands the importance of client-facing responsibilities. Our truck drivers ARE Maines!
• Ensures safe and on-time delivery of products to customers using company vehicles and following all company procedures and standards
• Loads and unloads product from the vehicle and verifies contents against shipping invoices or inventories
• Complies with and enforces all safety policies and procedures
• Maintains cleanliness of vehicles and ensures proper working condition
• Obeys posted speed limits at all times and all other rules of the road
• Completes any reports or logs
• Handles customer complaints or escalates when necessary
• 3+ years safe driving record
• Class A CDL with six months of experience or a graduate from a certified driving school
• Desire to work in a process-oriented environment
• Familiar with DOT regulations
• Interest in long-term growth
• Strong customer service skills
• Willing and able to lift 70 pounds and work with a hand truck
• Willing to handle product
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Medical Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Referral Bonus
• Direct Deposit
• Educational Reimbursement
• Boot Reimbursement
• Excellent Advancement Opportunities
If you're looking for challenge, growth, and genuine job satisfaction, then look to Maines!
• Give our Transportation Manager Matt a call to discuss the routes, delivery radius, hours or any other questions you might have at Phone number blocked - click to apply
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
Enhanced Data Gsm Environment