You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
FOH Manager in Philadelphia
FOH MANAGER – Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant
Philadelphia, PAStarting Base Salary – $50,000 – $59,000 per year
Voted TOP WORKPLACE, 12 years running!
Recognized for our contributions to charity!
We know you have heaps of experience leading a team, steering restaurants in the direction of a strong culture, uncompromised standards, accountability, and high profitability. And we know you’re looking to showcase your leadership abilities in a reputable, growing company that truly inspires loyalty.
Oh yeah, you should probably also really love beer!
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a manager in a full-service (table service with full bar), high volume restaurant (250-450 covers per dinner shift), required.
- Proven track record of hiring, training, coaching and developing employees.
- Experience working in a corporate structure preferred.
- Willingness to commute up to one hour for work or up to thirty miles one way, whichever is greater.
- ServSafe Certification preferred.
Our Managers –
- OWN our brand and INSPIRE our employees to perform to their fullest potentials.
- Are masters of EXECUTION, fully tuned in with their fingers on the pulse of all aspects of their restaurant’s operations.
- Understand the importance of COLLABORATION and building effective teams.
- Have a contagious attitude and SMILE, because it’s no secret that they love what they do.
At Iron Hill Brewery, our managers coach and develop their team members to ensure that the execution of the restaurant is consistent with our core values:
- Responsible for assisting the General Manager with the overall management and success of the restaurant.
- Assist with assessing, hiring, and retaining service talent, and oversee the success of the hourly training program.
- Exemplifying passion about our products, our standards, and leading the entire team to ensure that our culture of “Inspiring Loyalty” is promoted throughout the whole restaurant.
We’ve got a flight of benefits to brewing a career with us:
- Great benefits: medical, vision and dental insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Discounts and a Comp Card for free food & beer
- Chance to win a trip to the Great American Beer Festival in Colorado
- Free Homebrewing Supplies (yeast, grains, hops)
- Advancement opportunities as we open new restaurants!
About Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant:
Named after the historic Revolutionary War landmark in Delaware, where General George Washington battled the British, Iron Hill is among the most enduringly successful craft brewers in the United States, with over 24 years of award-winning recognition at national and international competitions.
Founded by home brewers Kevin Finn, Mark Edelson and restaurateur Kevin Davies in Newark, DE in 1996, Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant has blossomed from one restaurant and brewery to 20 locations up and down the East Coast, including Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, Georgia and South Carolina. Each brewery/restaurant has its own scratch kitchen and craft brewery, allowing individual chefs and brewers the creativity to pair the freshest ingredients with the highest quality grains and hops. For 24 years, Iron Hill has incorporated beer in everything we do. Each individual location has its own head brewer. Each location dedicates itself to the freshest ingredients and friendly atmosphere for all age groups – helping change overall perceptions about brewpubs one meal, one pint, one community at a time.
Iron Hill Brewery provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Training Activities
- Professional Responsibility
- Restaurant Operation
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g3b1cwy
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.