URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to apply
Length of Contract: 3.5 months (Possible temp-to-hire for right candidate)
Additional responsibilities include:
- Provides general InDesign and administrative support to an office or group of sales professionals.
- Responsible for preparing proposal, presentation and communication materials.
- Coordinates the distribution of internal and external marketing information.
- Gathers supporting documentation to complete voucher forms and process Brokers' commission payments while abiding by company accounting policies as well as local and national laws.
- Maintains brand, product, office and client messaging and consistency by applying templates to produce marketing materials including flyers, proposals, tour books, maps, floor plans and qualification packages.
- Reviews marketing material specifications and acts as point of contact and liaison with centralized marketing, analysis and research groups to coordinate the completion and submission of financial, marketing and various client specific property data to incorporate into customized property information packages.
- Organizes the preparation and production of customized, client specific property information packages in response to Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Coordinates complex on/offsite meetings and conferences.
- May schedule appointments, keep calendars and arrange travel itineraries and meeting room reservations.
- Updates and maintains various information databases.
- Generates standard and ad hoc reports as required and assist with website updates (as needed).
- May coordinate advertising schedules and placement with local centralized marketing group.
- Tracks, collates and maintains inventory of marketing materials.
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from 2-year college required.
- 3 years experience providing InDesign and administrative skillset is required – Graphic Design background preferred
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, coworkers and/or supervisor.
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees. Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts and/or commissions.
- Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Ability to abstract a lease.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite, internet research and web publishing skills.
- Ability to manipulate basic templates in Power Point and/or In Designed preferred.
- Strong marketing knowledge needed.
- *2 years experience in the Real Estate industry desired*
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply or email directly at URL blocked - click to apply.
Important Information: This position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly Services office and not your local branch.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Customer Relationship Management