* This position requires a four-year degree in Healthcare Administration or related field OR equivalent experience of 3 - 5 years of related Non-IT project management experience in a large scale, cross functional, multi-system environment.
Out of the 3 - 5 years required, at least 2 years in a combination of the following:
* Progressive broad-based Non-IT Project Management experience
* Experience in execution of multiple related development projects simultaneously,
* Manages projects, develops and directs project teams through all activities related to the grants awarded to client by the HSCRC.
* Determines Project goals and priorities with management, program manager and/or project sponsors.
* Supports requirements of the enterprise program manager to provide necessary information and support for successful program delivery.
* Creates all project planning documentation and follows all client Defined processes.
* Manages and communicates a clear vision of the projects objectives, and motivates the cross functional project team to achieve them; creates a project environment that enables peak performance by the entire team.
* Establish and publish clear priorities among project activities. Coordinates team activities to implement grant initiatives.
* Directs/leads project teams comprised of subject matter experts, technical specialists, and support staff.
* Manages resource assignment and tracking to the project plan and project schedule in coordination with the line of business resource managers.
* Negotiate the performance of activities with team members and their managers in a matrix environment.
* Manages the Project Budget with overall budget accountability for up to $4 million per year.
* Collaborates with the finance department and various functional managers to ensure project budgets are properly estimated and controlled; provides overall financial recommendations, and develop controls and measurements to monitor progress.
* Provides Finance with monthly invoicing spreadsheets by the due date established by Finance using the tools developed by Finance to invoice the health system for grant funds based on costs incurred.
* Maintains current statements of work for all contractors; track and approve contractor invoices in a timely manner.
* Provides regular updates to project sponsor and stakeholders on the status of the budget.
* Documents reasons for budget excess or shortfall.
* Manages project budgets for both expense and capital against the original project budget.
* Creates Executive Summaries for all contractor resources required to complete a project.
- Project Management
- Project Planning