To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Account Executive (Outside Sales) - OneGuard
American Home Shield • Houston, TX
Posted 21 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Founded in 1990, OneGuard Home Warranties is a premier home warranty company currently serving homeowners in Arizona, Texas, and Nevada. OneGuard not only fixes major household systems and appliances that break down, but eliminates the stress of many home maintenance services—such as pest control, carpet cleaning, and HVAC tune-ups—which are not typically covered by home warranty companies. Our focus is to deliver exceptional customer service and to ensure problems are solved to our customer’s satisfaction.
What is this role about?
In this key role, our Account Executives develop new long-term client relationships with real estate agents and brokers, real estate companies, homebuilders, title agencies, lenders, home inspection companies, and other real estate industry professionals. Account Executives facilitate sales of home warranty agreements that provide a customer with financial protection for repair or replacement of important home system components and appliances that break down over time.
What does a “Day-in-the-Life” look like?
Account Executives each are responsible for the sale of OneGuard products and services for their assigned territory. In this role you will be visiting and making presentations to real estate professionals. You will forecast sales, determine account targets and utilize internal resources necessary to successfully meet performance targets. Account Executives drive organic revenue growth through sales plan implementations, and may also assist with major account presentations and negotiations.
Here are a few more specifics of what you would be doing on the job:
• Coordinating the sales process for OneGuard home warranties and other products and services to meet revenue goals
• Estimating potential sales of home warranty products and services within assigned territory
• Prospecting of new accounts using approved OneGuard resources
• Assisting in sales plan implementations within territory
• Partnering with other members of the sales team on major account presentations, negotiations, and ongoing partnership requirements
• Assisting in service issue resolution as needed
What do I need to be successful?
• Bachelor’s degree and thee years of prior sales experience
• Prior knowledge of the real estate and home warranty fields is highly desirable
• You are able to learn and effectively interpret home warranty plans, contract coverage, etc.
• You are highly motivated, have a strong work ethic and enjoy the selling process
• You are able to build rapport easily and establish trust, leading to lasting customer relationships
• You have strong communications skills – impersonal, written, presenting
• You can effectively present information to customers one-on-one and in small groups
• You are good at solving problems and decision-making
• You have basic computer skills including having worked with Microsoft Office products
Why should I choose OneGuard Home Warranties?
In addition to being part of a great brand with an exciting future, here are some other highlights of what we offer members of the OneGuard Sales Team.
• Comprehensive training, all paid by the company
• Highly competitive compensation and commission program – with six figure potential
• Opportunities for advancement and career growth – including paths into management level roles
• Medical, dental and vision coverage
• Short/long-term Disability and Life Insurance
• 401K with a company match
• Paid time off
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work being performed by employees assigned to this classification; they are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
OneGuard is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.