The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Marketing Project Manager with one of our clients in Nashville, Tennessee. Please review description and requirements below. This is an opportunity to join an expanding team with one of the “Best Places to Work” 4 years in a row!
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
**Marketing Project Manager**
Support team in the management of projects day-to-day workflow ensuring all work is produced as requested and on time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support the Marketing Project Manager/Sr. Manager in the oversight, management, and prioritization of project workflow.
• Primarily responsible for creative requests, project revisions, reprints.
• Operate as liaison between project team members and clients/business partners.
• Develop detailed project plans and manage timing throughout the life of each project.
• Manage development of sales materials, collateral, and marketing material for print, video, and web.
• Communicate scope and/or timing changes to team members and key stakeholders, assisting in the development of contingency plans as needed. Escalate project conflicts to Manager/Sr. Manager as needed/appropriate.
• Keep project statuses up to date and participate in status meetings.
• Develop and maintain strong client and team relationships.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications/Advertising, or related field, with 1-3 years of experience as a project manager in a fast-paced environment.
• Self-motivated, quick and assertive.
• Extremely detailed oriented and organized.
• Exceptional time management and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects simultaneously.
• Ability to inspire and motivate a diverse team toward a common goal.
• Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint—experience with workflow management software is a plus.