Combinetwo of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance,collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technologyin an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn'tabout another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever andwhenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Joinus and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
In thisnewly created position, the Marketing Technology Architect (or MarTechAssociate Director), will be responsible for the strategy, design, executionand governance of our reporting Datawarehouse. This includes coordinationacross our MarTech suite (including both the public and client-facing websites,Google platforms, Eloqua, Salesforce, content management systems and analyticstools). The MarTech Associate Director will need to develop a deepunderstanding of the Advisory Board business and develop strong relationshipswith key business stakeholders across both Optum and Advisory Board to provideeffective oversight and guidance.
You'llenjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you takeon some tough challenges.
- Develop Martech ReportingDatawarehouse
- Buildand manage new marketing technology warehouse development function. Integratemultiple systems across the organization to create a comprehensive reportingecosystem for use with visualization and analytics platforms. Partnerwith technical source owners, downstream business users and strategicleadership partners to develop and execute a roadmap in support of overall ABobjectives
- Translate Business Priorities intoMarketing Technology Design Strategy and Execute Accordingly
- Developdeep understanding of Advisory Board systems to identify opportunities forintegration and transparency via marketing technology and analytics. Identifycritical priorities - both near- and long-term, and craft and executecorresponding project plans around technical integration and downstreamreporting. Infuse business priorities into day-to-day work prioritizationto most critical strategic business needs are always prioritized
- Maintain System Performance,Streamline Work and Ensure Interoperatbility
- Addressand help resolve issues and problems with various MarTech systems. Seekfeedback from key internal and external stakeholders. Monitor performanceagainst internal and/or external Service Level Agreements. Conduct regularmeetings with relevant internal stakeholders to review and discuss updates andoutstanding issues. Work will include implementation of technical fixes,changes, upgrades to multiple systems including: Salesforce, Eloqua, websitecontent management systems, API integrations and Analytics and BusinessIntelligence (ABI) platforms (Domo, Tableau, Einstein Analytics, Google DataStudio)
- Cross Division Collaboration -within both Advisory Board and Optum, as well as with external Partners
- Developand manage relationships with critical internal Advisory Board and Optumstakeholders including Marketing, Product Management, Content Strategy,Commercial and Content teams - to incorporate their knowledge and needs intosystem design and work prioritization. Develop robust and accountablerelationships with critical external partners
You'llbe rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that willchallenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in yourrole as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accreditedcollege or university or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of relevant salestechnology and/or marketing technology experience
- Deep understanding of marketingtechnology and analytics platforms including: Salesforce, Eloqua, website contentmanagement systems, API integrations and Analytics and Business Intelligence(ABI) platforms (Domo, Tableau, Einstein Analytics, Google Data Studio)
- Experience working with relevantplatform types (website content management systems, search platforms, web andanalytics and business intelligence, etc)
- Experience successfully leadingcomplex technical projects and influencing in a highly matrixed environment
- Unflagging attention to detail andcommitment to managing deadlines
- If you need to enter a work site forany reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWellmobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phonesystem) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in aUnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in commonareas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local maskingorders
- 3+ years of experience in technicalrole as software developer, engineer or systems architect
- 1+ years of relevant managementexperience
- Ability to work well across theenterprise, fostering key relationships within Optum and UnitedHealthGroup
- Experience working with all relevantplatforms particularly: Sitecore, Eloqua, Coveo, Google Analytics and DataStudio, Einstein Analytics and Domo
- Ability to facilitate discussionaround technical trade-offs and decision across both business and IT users
- Proven experience establishing andmaintaining relationships with diverse array of stakeholders
Careerswith Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organizationaround one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So whenit comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-relatedinformation, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefitsfor millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover newways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses,brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where healthcare has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that meansworking on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter.Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity todo your life's best work.(sm)
*AllTelecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's TelecommuterPolicy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere :UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employmentwithout regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protectedveteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity orexpression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristicprotected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace.Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords:associate director, marketing, advisory board research, Washington, D.C., telecommute,remote, work from home